Electrical and Computer Engineering Technology« Part-time Studies
Study theoretical and practical courses in electrical, electronic and computer engineering. Some of the following courses can carry credits towards the full-time Electrical and Computer Engineering diploma programs, and selected ones can be used as credits in the Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering degree program.
- ELEX 1105 Circuit Analysis 1
- ELEX 1112 Engineering Tools
- ELEX 1117 Digital Techniques 1
- ELEX 2105 Circuit Analysis 2
- ELEX 2117 Digital Techniques 2
- ELEX 2120 Electronic Circuits 1
- ELEX 2125 C Programming for Electronics
- ELEX 3305 Microcontroller Systems 1
- ELEX 3425 Electrical Equipment
- ELEX 3545 Digital Signal Processing
Professional Development Course Offerings for Industry
The following non-credit courses are offered by the ECET department in addition to the credit courses listed above. These courses can be considered as professional development and training opportunities for working professionals or as a supplement to ECET degree and diploma programs.