Cisco Academy Instructor Support Centre
This webpage is provided to support Cisco Networking Academy Instructors. The Cisco Networking Academy Program is a comprehensive e‐learning program that encourages practical application of knowledge through hands‐on activities. Secondary and Post-Secondary institutions who participate in this program must have trained instructors who then are able to create classes for their students at their institute. Support for this community of instructors is provided through Academy Support Centers (ASCs) and Instructor Training Centers (ITCs).
BCIT has partnered with Cisco Networking Academy and provides support to academies in our role as an Academy Support Centre (ASC):
- Academies are all assigned to an ASC; please confirm with your Academy Lead the support centre you are working with.
- Instructors wishing to take training must be affiliated with an Academy and have confirmation from their Academy as to their eligibility.
- Instructor training is offered as blended training with 2-days of in-person training at BCIT, Burnaby Campus in our well equipped labs.
- Instructor Fast Track accreditation is offered via CITX 0300. This course provides a shorter pathway to accreditation if the instructor has industry certifications.
Instructor training courses offered:
- CITX 0300 - Cisco Instructor Fast Track
- CITX 3100 - IT Essentials Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3101 - CCNA-1 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3102 - CCNA-2 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3103 - CCNA-3 Network Academy Instructor Training
- CITX 3104 - CCNA-4 Network Academy Instructor Training
For more information on student courses and programs at BCIT visit bcit.ca/cisco. Individuals planning on attending instructor training should check with Randy James, Chief Instructor at 604-456-1053 to confirm course dates and eligibility.
Visit the Cisco Networking Academy website.