Student Funding, Sponsorship, Refunds, and Withdrawals
- Check out Student Financial Aid and Awards if you have questions about loans, grants, bursaries, and other financial awards.
- Check out StudentAid BC if you have questions regarding financial aid for students with disabilities.
If you are a student who is going to be sponsored by an Agency, check out BCIT's Sponsorship process.
If you have questions regarding how to withdraw from a program or course, timelines and how to request a refund:
- Check out BCIT Fees and Refunds policies and schedules
- Download a Request to Withdraw from a Part-time Studies Course Form [PDF] if you've decided to withdraw from a part-time course or program.
- Download a Full-time Technology Withdrawal Form [PDF] if you've decided to withdraw from a full-time program.
If you are a BCIT student registered with the Disability Resource Centre and you're withdrawing from a program or course due to a medical reason, book an appointment with the Disability Resource Centre.