Can We Help You?
If you’re thinking about seeing us or wondering if we can help, take a moment to review these statements. These statements can refer to permanent or temporary situations.
- I have mobility issues due to a physical or neurological disability.
- I have vision issues that prevent me from taking notes and seeing the board.
- I have issues with chronic pain or chronic fatigue affecting my ability to study.
- I have issues with hearing my instructors and classmates.
- I have mental health issues affecting my ability to study.
- I have health issues related to a medical condition that is affecting my ability to study.
- I have been diagnosed with a concentration or memory issue.
- I have been diagnosed with chronic anxiety issues.
- I have issues related to the side effects of medication I take for a health condition.
- I have a diagnosed condition that interferes with my learning or performance.
If you answered yes to any of these statements you may want to contact us in the DRC for help in “levelling the playing field” and maximizing the learning experience at BCIT.