Use Inspiration for visual mapping, outlines, writing and presentations. Brainstorm ideas, structure your thoughts and visually communicate concepts to strengthen your understanding. To take notes, organize information and structure writing for plans, papers and reports, use the integrated Outline View to transform your diagrams, mind maps and outlines into polished presentations to communicate ideas clearly.
When you can use Inspiration:
- Visualize and Develop Ideas. Understand and Retain Concepts
- Plan and Organize Written Work
- Improve Communication and Build Presentations
- Use Inspiration for All of Your School Projects
- Create webs, idea maps, mind maps, concept maps, graphic organizers, process flows, and other diagrams for thinking, organizing and writing.
- Brainstorm and capture ideas quickly with 'RapidFire' tool.
- Represent information and trigger memory with symbols and images. Choose from 'Inspiration's Symbol Libraries' with 1+ million images, searchable by keyword, or import your own.
- Use highlight key concepts and group information with different text and link colors and font styles.
- Structure your work for planning and writing
- Transform diagrams and mind maps to outlines with one click.
- Continue the writing process by adding topics, subtopics and notes text.
- Organize ideas and information with power outlining tools.
- Manage your outline structure and order by hiding or showing subtopics and notes.
- Keep visual connections intact. See associated symbols and linking phrases.
- Meet word and page count requirements with 'Word Count'.
- Develop ideas from content and snapshot graphics automatically.
- Add, duplicate, reorder and delete slides and talking points to expand your presentation and communicate your message effectively.
- Use ready-made professional background themes or customize them to create visually appealing presentations.
- Communicate visually by adding or creating your own snapshots from your diagram or mind map.
- Add impact to your talking points by including videos and sounds that play directly from your presentation.
- Clarify your points of view and support your message by adding hyperlinks and speaker notes.
- Use slide transitions and reveal talking points individually to engage your audience.
- Print your slides in various formats (with or without speaker notes) for handouts including 3x5 and 4x6 cards.
- Build vocabulary and accurately express your intended message with the 'Word Guide', an integrated dictionary and thesaurus.
- Include videos and record and play sound in your diagrams, outlines and presentations to add multimedia impact.
- Add hyperlinks to web pages, files and other Inspiration® documents to gather research or organize larger team projects.
- Capture the most important details in literary and informational text using Inspiration as a note taking tool.
- Transfer your work to a word processor to streamline and support project completion, save documents as PDF files and/or export diagrams into HTML web sites.
Please book an appointment to meet with your Vocational Rehabilitation Specialists and discuss how INSPIRATION software can support your specific needs.