Latest COVID-19 update
Coming to campus?
Before you arrive:
- BCIT strongly recommends all staff, faculty, and students be vaccinated against COVID-19
- do a daily self-assessment (health check)
- masks are now required in all indoor public areas on all BCIT campuses including classrooms, labs, shops, washrooms, study areas, hallways, lobbies, and stairwells.
- review and complete the steps on the information for students, information for faculty and staff, or information for visitors pages
- review the COVID-19 Return-to-Campus Guidelines
Wellness resourcesFind support
BCIT’s student services and supports have transitioned to remote delivery methods, with a select few offering limited in-person services on an as-needed basis.