Are BCIT campuses open?
All BCIT campuses are open, including all employee and student services. For specific information on open hours and in-person availability, please visit the website of the service you are specifically seeking. Program delivery information is provided by the individual programs. Some events and meetings may still be taking place online, or in a hybrid mode, at the discretion of the organizers. Please be sure to check individual event pages for more information.
Coming to campus?
- Do you have COVID-19 symptoms? Please stay home if you are feeling unwell.
- Masks are now optional for people in all indoor public settings, including all indoor spaces at BCIT, and individuals may choose to wear them as a personal choice. We expect everyone in the BCIT community to respect each other’s choices and comfort levels.
- As of 12:01am, April 8, 2022, proof of vaccination is no longer required on campus. This includes all places where it was previously required (e.g. gyms, restaurants, and for students living in student housing on campus).
- Review and complete the steps on the information for students and information for faculty and staff pages.
- Visit our “Coming to Campus” webpage
BCIT has student well-being front-of-mind. Make use of the many health and wellness supports that are available to you during your time at BCIT.