Frequently Asked Questions - Diploma
Thinking of enrolling into our Mineral Exploration and Mining Technology diploma program?
Our faculty and staff have compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions and their answers. If you have further enquirers please contact the program head.
- What if I do not have the entrance requirements?
- Is financial aid available?
- What about student housing?
- Can I register as a professional technologist as a graduate of the Mining Program?
- Do we have to pay for mine tours and field trips?
- Is the program hard?
- Who will I learn from?
- Can I get credit for courses I have already taken?
- Do you have a coop program?
- Can I take courses on a part-time basis?
- How many students enter the program each year?
- Who are the students in the program?
- How can I transfer into the B. Eng. in Mining and Mineral Resource Engineering degree?
- What are the transfer options to other universities?
- What are the employment opportunities like?
- Where will I find a job?
- What type of job might I get?
- What is the pay like?