The School of Construction and the Environment offers high standards of instruction and maintains the quality and relevance of its programs through its close liaison with employers and professional associations, including other educational institutions and governmental bodies. We deliver services locally, nationally, and around the world, drawing on expertise and resources in construction occupations training, wood products industry, mining and mineral exploration, and technology development.
Here are some of the associations, educational institutions, first nations groups, industry organizations, and government agencies that we have worked with.
- Vancouver Regional Construction Association
- Canadian Construction Women
- Canadian Home Builders Association of BC
- Council of Forest Industries
- Aboriginal Community Career and Employment Services (ACCESS)
- First Nations Employment Society (FNES)
- Métis Nation British Columbia (MNBC)
- Seabird Island Band
- Concert Properties Ltd.
- PCL Constructors Westcoast Inc
- Scott Construction Group
- Viceroy Homes
- Business Council of British Columbia
- Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
- Environment and Climate Change Canada
- Government of British Columbia
- Government of Canada
- Industry Training Authority (ITA)
- Metro Vancouver
- National Research Council
- Natural Resources Canada
- Western Economic Diversification Canada