Put Our Students to Work on Your Project
Have a project to submit? ISSP project submissions are due July 30.
BCIT's School of Computing and Academic Studies has a long-standing reputation for producing graduates with job ready skills for the IT industry.
The Industry Sponsored Student Projects program (ISSP) provides students with real-life experience by working on IT or software development projects directly from industry. Students work in teams or individually with an industry sponsor, proceeding through the development life-cycle to develop IT or software solutions.
The ISSP program is an important educational component and is of mutual benefit to both sponsors and students. Check out a recent project story or watch one of the latest student presentations online.
What’s in it for industry sponsors:
- Low-risk, low cost approach to your tech project
- Possibility of viable computing solutions by skilled and driven students
- Meet and try out emerging tech talent
- Projects accepted throughout the year
- Scope: 400 hours. Participation fee (if project selected): $500 (waived for non-profits)