Course & Program Changes
Course and Program Changes
Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality (VRAR)
Statement of Completion comprising:
- COMP 1011: UX/UI Fundamentals
- COMP 1910: Introduction to 3D Simulations
- COMP 2012: Applied UX/UI for VR/AR - new!
- COMP 3919: Applied VR/AR Project - new!
- COMP 2717 - C Programming 2 - is equivalent to:
- COMP 2510 - Procedural Programming in C
Students may choose one C course or the other but not both.
- COMP 2511 is the summer equivalent to COMP 2510.
- COMP 2613 - Java Application Development
- COMP 2526 - Object-Oriented Programming with Java
- Students may choose one Java course or the other but not both.
- COMP 1911 was replaced by:
- COMP 1920 – Server-side Web Scripting with PHP Level 1 was replaced by:
- COMP 3015- Introduction to PHP
- COMP 2920 – Web Scripting PHP Level 2 was replaced by:
- COMP 4669 – Advanced Web Applications with PHP
Applied Network Administration and Design (ANAD)
COMP 3521 was replaced by: