Current Application Training Courses
All "COMP" courses are built on top of COMP 1002 - Computer Concepts which teaches personal computer literacy, file management and system security.
- COMP 1002 - Applied Computer Concepts
You are required to have basic Windows PC knowledge before starting any of the following application training courses.
- COMP 2010 - Microsoft Office
Learn to be proficient in the standard MS Office applications and complete this course in 6 or 12 weeks. Some students with prior knowledge may consider the 2 week compressed version for a refresher.
Expert level skills are provided for the individual courses for MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. These courses are taught to Industry Certification Standards and will help prepare students to challenge the Microsoft exams where available.
One-Day MS Office Seminars
These non-credit workshops that are tailored for those who would like to increase their efficiency in their day-to-day tasks. Participants will gain a working knowledge of applications in just one day.
- COMP 0261 - MS Excel Workshop Level 1
- COMP 0264 - MS Excel Workshop Level 2
- COMP 0269 - MS Excel Workshop Level 3
- COMP 0379 - Macros and VBA with MS Excel
Additional Computer Application Training
The following end user courses are also available:
- COMP 1370 - Microsoft Access Fundamentals
- COMP 2252 - Crystal Reports
- COMP 2256 - Introduction to Visual Analytics with Tableau
Click on your course above to register online now