Sonic Enclosures - Business Consulting Project
|Project Client:||Sonic Enclosures
|Project Description:||Success Measurement System
|Students:||Chris King, Jennifer Le & John Chisholm
|BCIT Program:||Business Management|
- Producing a method to measure the effectiveness of the marketing
- Analyzing and researching how advertising with Business in Vancouver will be beneficial
- Conducting a gap analysis for the Receptionist’s job description
- Industry averages
- Generating surveys for Sonic Enclosure’s staff
- Analyzing the findings
- Reviewing company comparisons
From the research we have conducted, we have recommended three marketing options from Business in Vancouver that is suitable for Sonic Enclosures. These options were derived from our data analysis and research.
Through conducting a gap analysis of Sonic Enclosure, we created a suitable job description for the receptionist that will align with the company’s overall objective. These objectives include characteristics of a customer service representative that will manage existing relationships with past customers and monitoring customer complaints.