BCPIA - Business Consulting Project
|Project Description:||Develop E-communication & Pricing Options
|Students:||Laurel Morrison and Nav Sandhu
|BCIT Program:||Business Operations Management
It promotes advocacy for the industry and allows for networking and communication between members. The BCIT Business Consulting Project team was asked to look into specific symptoms experienced by the association:
- Low member attendance at programs and events
- Lack of participation of members under 35 years of age
- Lack of use of e-communication methods used by the association
- Switching to Wild Apricot membership management software
- Membership costing based on number of employees.
- Increased member benefits
- Increased member and non-member communications
- Increased event awareness, which may lead to higher participation
- Increased association marketing, which may lead to a rise membership
- Administrative tools which will reduce the amount of work needed to manage membership subscriptions, renewals, and event registrations.