BCIT Advanced Diploma in Business Management
VPC Hospitality Management Diploma Graduates and International Hospitality Management Diploma graduates can enter into the Advanced Diploma contingent on obtaining:
- English requirement: meet one of the following:
- English 12 (67% or higher) or equivalent
- C+ or higher in COMM 225 and ENGL 109
- 2.00 average overall minimum GPA in their VPC program
Conditional Acceptance can be received before you graduate from VPC with your VPC Official Letter of Acceptance or Letter of Attendance. Students must meet GPA requirement before full acceptance at BCIT is granted.
International students must have a valid study permit and medical insurance for the beginning of the study period.
BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration
Successful completion of BCIT’s Business Management Advanced Diploma (70% overall in all 14 courses), and 70% cumulative average in the following courses:
- ECON 2200 – Macroeconomics
- COMM 3310 – Advanced Communication for Business Management
- FMGT 2152 – Accounting for Management
- OPMT 5515 – Quantitative Methods for Managers
- MKTG 4010 – Marketing Management Strategic Planning
What is the best start date?
BCIT’s full-time Business Management Advanced Diploma program commences in the fall, after Canadian Labour Day weekend. Self-directed studies also commence at the beginning of January, April, and September; and, Summer Intensive sessions start June, July, and August.
When should I apply for BCIT?
After you have received a letter of acceptance from VPC you can start your application process at BCIT.
How long will it take to receive a conditional letter of acceptance from BCIT after completing my VPC application?
You will receive a letter from BCIT within 4 weeks of applying.