How to Order
Option 1:Shop in person: Visit your campus Bookstore location to purchase course materials. Check hours of operation for details.
Option 2:Shop online: This site works best using Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. Cookies must be enabled.
- Click on your course location
- Scroll down and click 'Add courses to list'.
- Select your Campus Term.
- Select your Department (eg. FMGT).
- Select your Course (eg. 1100).
- Select your Section (eg. PT) then click 'Add'.
- For multiple courses, repeat these steps or click 'Generate your booklist'.
- Click on the circle next to New or Used to add 1 to the Quantity field. If you want to order more than one, you can manually change the Quantity. Please note that, if only New books are available, Used will be greyed out and cannot be ordered.
- Click 'Continue to Check Out' or repeat steps 4-6 to add more courses.
- Once you've finished shopping, click 'Check Out'.
- For new online order customers, you will need to create a new Bookstore customer account to proceed with your order.
- Ensure your postal code is in the correct format (eg. V5G 3H2), with a space in the middle of your postal code.
- Double check your credit card expiry date to ensure it is correct.
For inquiries, please contact us at 604-432-8379, 1-877-333-8379 (toll-free within Canada) or at firstname.lastname@example.org.