Business Basics for Innovation TutorialsThe BCIT Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO) offers a series of tutorials for students to learn basic business planning concepts for innovation and new business start-ups. Click on the links below for a short tutorials.
Business Basics for Innovation Tutorials
- Define your Idea (Writing a Business Case)
- Will it really work? (Product Validation)
- Find your Competitive Edge (Market Research)
- Money. Get it, Keep it, Grow it. (Financial Literacy)
- Plan to Win (Your Business Plan)
- Sell! Sell! Sell! (Perfecting your Pitch)
The BCIT Student Association will be offering a series of Entrepreneurial Services Workshops. Students who attend five or more of these workshops will earn a BCIT "Business Basics for Innovation" Certificate of Completion. All full-time and part-time students are welcome!
If you have any questions, please contact ARLO.