Who is RTG?
Who is involved?
RTG is a voice for every corner of BCIT.
RTG is comprised of a mosaic of BCIT talent.
RTG is chaired by Kim Dotto.
- Sanja Boskovic, Associate Dean, Aerospace, School of Transportation
- Joe Boyd, Research Liaison, Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO)
- Paula Brown, Canada Research Chair in Phytoanalytics
- Alistair Calder, Business Application Services, Information Technology Services
- Jenna Clews, Administrative Assistant, Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO)
- Kim Dotto, Dean, Applied Research
- Guy Ellis, Dean, School of Transportation
- Wayne Hand, Dean, School of Construction and the Environment
- David Holloway, Faculty, School of Computing and Academic Studies
- Cyri Jones, Faculty, Operations Management, School of Business
- Stefan Joseph, Project Leader, Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO)
- Cory Langford, Bargaining Unit Chair, BCGEU
- Taco Niet, Program Head, School of Energy
- Silvia Raschke, Project Leader, MAKE+
- Judy Shandler, Senior Systems Analyst, Information Technology Services
- Caleb Wei, Instructor / AST, Automotive Diploma and Advanced Studies
- Tracy Willcock, Faculty, School of Energy