Read, connect, share
Do you love to read and connect with others? The BCIT Alumni Association Book Club is an online community where alumni can enjoy books from a range of genres, connect with other BCIT alumni, and share their perspectives. It is completely free to sign up—you just need to get a copy of the book to enjoy.
How it works
- Sign up, at no cost.
- Get a copy of the book the group will be reading. Book club members will spend two months on each book, so you’ll have plenty of time to read.
- Get together through the private online forum to connect and discuss the current book with other BCIT alumni book club members.
- You can connect with other BCIT alumni.
- You’ll be part of a lifelong learning community.
- Reading is good for your brain, health, and happiness!
The book club is managed by PBC Guru. PBC Guru manages professional book clubs for companies and alumni associations and will be moderating the group to help make this program a great experience for all participants. Have questions or want more details? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit http://www.pbc.guru/