Exclusive financing with Prospera
Available for: BCIT Apprenticeship students
Prospera Credit Union is proud to partner with the BCIT Alumni Association to help eligible apprenticeship students bridge the financial gap they may experience between being accepted at BCIT and the start of Employment Insurance benefits. This financial support package will provided much-needed financial options for Trades students wanting to complete their apprenticeship training by reducing financial stress and giving them more time to focus on their studies.
The financial support package includes:
- $200 for whatever matters to you*
- Free chequing (monthly fee waived on Simply Chequing Plus account)**
- Free Investment Savings account (helpful when saving for tools, tuition costs, etc.)
- Pre-approved $5,000 unsecured line of credit***
- Online and mobile banking is always free!
*$200 applied when a new Credit Union member opens a personal banking account and sets up a recurring, automatic payment or deposit, or transfers their business chequing account. Limited time offer, some conditions apply. See Get Your Share for full details.
**Waived monthly administration fee for the Simply Chequing Plus account.
***This offer available O.A.C; Enrollment in BCIT Trades Apprenticeship program automatically provides access to a Line of Credit up to $5,000, on approved credit.