BCIT Alumni CardBCIT Alumni are graduates who have completed, applied for and received a credential from BCIT, for a program totaling 15 credits or more.
There is no better time than now to save more money on BCIT part-time studies courses with our new preferred rates:
BCIT Alumni Card Rates
|5 year term
||10 year term
|New Alumni Card Application
|Renewal (for existing card holders)
Features and benefits
Budget Car Sales
Special finance rates from 0%, 30 day money back guarantee, balance of factory warranty and trades are welcome, paid for or not.
For personal service, be sure to ask for Shawn Jamieson.
1404 S.W. Marine Drive
3 locations to choose from:
- Dueck on Marine- 400 S.E. Marine Drive
- Dueck Richmond- 13100 Featherstone Way
- Dueck Downtown- 888 Terminal Avenue
BCIT Alumni will receieve direct Incentives from Infiniti Canada - Applied to your lease, finance or cash purchase.
Fleet and Corporate Accounts Pricing - I.e. pricing offered to leasing /rental companies
Plus lifetime oil change & unlimited car washes - Offered at any of the 4 Morrey Auto Locations (Burnaby, Coquitlam and North Vancouver) or a $500 service credit.
Other Morrey Infiniti Benefits:
- “Pull Ahead Program” – Allows for upgrading to a new model with potentially smaller payments before your lease end maturity.
- Access to Morrey Infiniti Certified Pre Owned Infiniti inventories, and if you choose to purchase a pre owned vehicle instead opting for a new Infiniti. Financing rates as low as 0.9 %.
- Interest rates as low 0% on loyalty programs
- Dedicated Corporate Accounts Manager
6811 Hastings Street, Burnaby
2773 Barnet Hwy, Burnaby
6629 Kingsway Ave, Burnaby
$10 off any oil change package We know you love your car, and we know you want it to last. That's why we make total maintenance a total breeze. We also know that being a student or recent grad can make spending money on things like oil changes a sore spot in your day. That's why Mr. Lube (select locations listed above) wants to offer you $10 off any oil change package when you show your BCIT ID card. So if you've hit that mileage mark, or it's just time to give your car some love, come on by and we'll take good care.
Preferred rates on BCIT Courses
For Existing Alumni Card Members
You will still receive the existing benefit of *$100 off one BCIT part-time studies course with your valid alumni card membership.
If you would like to take advantage of a second $100 discount on a BCIT part-time studies course, all you need to do is renew your alumni card with us for another 5 years for only $30, or 10 years for just $65. We will automatically extend your alumni card from the current expiry date on your card and issue you a new card.
*You must redeem your first $100 discount on one BCIT part-time studies course before the expiry date of your current term as it appears on your alumni card.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available after you have completed your alumni card application/renewal.
- No rebates will be given for prior courses.
- Course registration must be in person at Student Information and Enrolment Services; please bring your alumni card and another piece of photo identification for verification purposes.
- In total, each alumni is eligible for only two, $100 discounts on BCIT part-time studies course on a 10 year term.
If you have any questions regarding this new exciting offer, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Preferred rates on BCIT Library Access
- Alumni will have a 1 year access to books and journals on the BCIT library shelves, excluding library’s online catalogue. After a year, alumni would be charged a fee to access those collections.
Preferred rates on BCIT Room Rentals
- Receive a preferred rate (equal to 35% off) all non-BCIT related room rentals at any campus, including: Burnaby, Downtown, Marine, Annacis Island, Aerospace Technology Campus
- Rates are subject to change without notice, and are the responsibility of the BCIT Events and Conferences team. Bookings are subject to room availability.
- The event organizer must present a valid BCIT Alumni Card when registering with BCIT Events and Conferences.
- The alumni cardholder must be the official client, signing for the event.
- Room rentals must be booked through BCIT Events and Conferences in order to be eligible for the preferred rate.
Preferred rates on BCIT Recreation Services
Current Special Alumni Rates (Rates not including taxes)
- Drop-in Sports Programs
- Play badminton, basketball, soccer, volleyball, participate in archery, climb on the climbing wall: for only $4.00 per activity (vs $6.50 general public rate)
- Fitness Center/Weight Room
- Purchase an annual membership for only $220.00 (vs $310.00 general public rate)
- Daily drop-in rate of $4.00. (vs $6.50 general public rate)
- Racquet Courts
- Book a squash or racquetball court for $4.00 (non-prime times) or $9.50 (prime times) (vs general public rate of $10.50, all times)
- “NEW” Instructional Courses
Valid Alumni Card must be shown
- Receive BCIT discount rate when registering for BCIT Recreation Services classes. (rates vary by course)
Prices do not include tax
Prices subject to change
For more information please visit BCIT Recreation
BCIT Alumni cardholders will enjoy monthly special promotions on select food and beverages available through Compass Canada (BCIT Food Services). BCIT Alumni cardholders must present a valid BCIT Alumni Card at the register(s) to obtain their benefit.
Are you a VIB?
Become a Very Important Bowler Today! An Exclusive Offer of Bowling Entertainment available to all BCIT students. Great Savings on Bowling and Food & Beverage at your fingertips!
Register here and use Group Code BCIT12. "Have a Ball" and "Rev up" your social life!
5502 Lougheed Highway
Performed live, and as never seen before, our first release VidLaser Dark Side Of The Moon will now feature 360° real-world, real-time Fulldome video, multiple RGB diode lasers, both classic analog and digital star projectors, and immersive full concert sound in the deep space dome of the BCIT Planetarium.
VidLaser Dark Side Of The Moon will continue at the BCIT Planetarium on Fridays and Saturdays at 8:15 PM, 9:20 PM, and 10:20 PM into the new year. Tickets $11 or $10 with BCIT card incl. tax, at the door. Advance sales on Eventbrite.
Visit our website for more information: www.RoundhouseShows.com
The greatest thing about The Roxy is it doesn't really matter what night you come down, it's always a good time. Amazing live music and great DJs playing nothing but hits. Long time staff that deliver night after night, year after year. A warm and comfortable venue that when you walk in, it just makes you want to have a good time. Top that off with a clientele that's a happy mix of industry, locals and tourists with no discernible age range. No wonder The Roxy has been known for throwing the best parties in town for 25 years! All roads lead to The Roxy!
VIP line and no cover until 10pm Sundays through Thursdays (excluding holidays)
VIP line Fridays and Saturdays
Valid for Alumni card holder plus one guest
The Roxy932 Granville St.
Brentwood Town Centre 10% off at Brentwood's Food Court
4567 Lougheed Highway
EBO Restaurant & LoungeDelta Burnaby Hotel and Conference Centre (at the Grand Villa Casino)
10% Discount for BCIT students and alumni
4331 Dominion Street Burnaby,
BC V5G 1C7
Pier 73BCIT Alumni receive 10% OFF Food when you show your BCIT alumni card.
Check out the menu here
Hours of Operation Monday to Sunday 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 a.m.
Phone Number: 1.866.382.3474
Book your reservation online here
The place to go for social gatherings, afternoon cram sessions, or watching sporting events. Fundraising opportunities with the Student Saver Program – the more you go the more you earn!
Burnaby, BC V5E 1E4
Sunday11:00 am – 12:00 am
Monday11:00 am – 12:00 am
Tuesday11:00 am – 12:00 am
Wednesday11:00 am – 12:00 am
Thursday11:00 am – 12:00 am
Friday11:00 am – 1:00 am
Saturday11:00 am – 1:00 am
Up to 20% OFF
More than 20 skin and body condition treatments including:
- “Pain-Free” Laser Hair Removal
- Body Contouring & Slimming
- Acne & Scar Treatment
- Facial & Deep Cleansing
- Laser Tattoo Removal
- Broken Vessel & Brown spot removal
- Skin Tightening & Lift
- Large Pore Treatment
Experienced Laser Practitioners with more than 2 decades of medical background utilize the most advanced laser technologies from renowned companies to provide the most effective and safe treatments. Arion, a premium skin care clinic in Downtown Vancouver, offers affordable fees and flexible financing plans through MediCard iFinance that allow our clients to achieve the look they desire.
Come in for a FREE consultation to see what we can do for you!
*Offer valid only at Downtown Vancouver location
622 Bute St
Phone: 604 779 0148 or 604 559 9956
Pet insurance is designed to provide pet owners financial help with veterinary care and related medical costs in the event of unexpected medical costs, usually due to accident or illness. Some plans also offer preventive care. Often, pet owners don't have funds set aside to provide veterinary care in the event of illness or an emergency. As a result, pet owners often find themselves having to make hard decisions about their pet's care when confronted with a medical emergency.
Pet insurance is an important financial tool that:
- Helps protect finances against unexpected medical costs
- Can make it easier for veterinarians to provide pets with optimal care
- May help pet owners from having to make a financial decision to end a pet's life due to their inability to pay for the needed treatments
- Gives pet owner an opportunity to seek medical treatment as soon as possible
- Wellness coverage provides a plan for the costs of routine and even preventive care. It assists pet owners in helping their pets to live healthier and longer lives
LegalShield gives you the power to talk to a lawyer about any legal issue without worrying about the high hourly costs. Whether it's big, small or somewhere in between, your Provider Law Firm will be there to offer advice on a variety of issues, including Will preparation.
Identity theft is repeatedly #1 in the consumer complaint category. Anyone can be a victim of identity theft. Kroll Advisory Solutions provides you with unlimited consultation, quarterly reports and full restoration services.
To learn more, contact Susan Jackes, B.C. Manager/Associate at 604.219.7084, for a confidential, no-obligation quote and tell us you are a BCIT Alumni or BCIT One Card holder.
These rates and discounts apply to BCIT staff and alumni/students for business and personal travel:
(Quote code #738225 at the counter in order to receive the below exclusive rates)
|Toronto Self Park
|Ottawa Self Park
|Montreal Self Park (A)
Terms & Conditions: The above rates and discounts are applicable at the participating locations. These rates do not include taxes or any other optional extras. Rates are based on a 24 hour clock and commence from check-in. One day equals 24 hours. No in/out privileges. Minimum one day charge.
QIC Used Furniture
QIC Used Furniture is offering 50% off our regular priced delivery rates. Yes! Come shop at our two stores. New arrivals posted on our website daily with pictures, prices and details.
QIC Used Furniture
5317 Lane Street
Burnaby BC V5H 2H4
Tel: (604) 685-7119
Fax: (604) 677-5868
Store Hours: 10am - 6pm (Open 7 days)
Jay's Used Furniture (QIC Owned)
1408 41st. Ave.
East Vancouver, BC V5P 1J7
Tel: (604) 778-706-7757
Store Hours: 10am - 6pm (Open 7 days)
- No hidden fees: No administration fee, no security deposit.
- No long term commitment: Month-to-month rentals
- Free cylinder lock: Better security for your belongings.
- Free insurance: $3,000 of insurance included for peace of mind.
Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Saturday & Sunday 8:30am – 5:00pm
Closed Statutory Holidays
365 Days a Year 6:00am – 9:00pm
4240 Manor Street, Burnaby
Please visit www.andglasses.com to pick up a pair of glasses to match your daily fashion now!
Like us on:
Facebook: AndGlasses Twitter: @Andglassesca Instagram:@AndGlasses YouTube: AndGlasses
Opti CentreOpticentre has been conceptualized, designed, built and brought to you by people who felt the industry needed a change, tired of the high priced brand names, lack of customer service and realization that what you order sometimes online, isn't always what you expected. Poised to disrupt the optical industry, Opticentre is the type of optical dispensary that was needed, right at the right time. Providing quality frames and full prescription lenses, our glasses are just right for every outfit, every person, and every style; from reading, to every day wear to sunglasses, we've got a huge selection to be sure that you'll leave happy and return seeing smiles. A 10% discount will be given for anyone that shows their BCIT ID and alumni card.
Focused on providing extraordinary customer service, Opticentre is THE place to get the quality prescription eyeglasses you want, at a price that you'll love. Visit the Burnaby showroom where you'll find hundreds of stylish prescription glasses at only $39!
Monday - Sunday: 10:00AM - 6:00PM
Address: 4012 Hastings Street, Suite 100 Burnaby, B.C. V5C 2J1
Tel: (604) 620 7049
BCIT Alumni card makes no representations nor can assume any responsibility for your personal interaction. Some offers are restricted to BCIT staff and some to BCIT students. Others will be open to all BCIT ID card carriers (students, staff, and alumni). The listed vendors are neither recommended nor under contract to BCIT Alumni card. They are members of the business community whose hope is to increase the patronage of cardholders. Discount and offer list last updated September 16, 2016. Features and benefits can change without notice.
Standard indemnity clause for all BCIT ID and Alumni card partners:
"That the vendor must indemnify, defend, and save harmless BCIT, its employees and agents, from any and all losses, claims, damages, actions, causes of action, costs and expenses that BCIT may sustain, incur, suffer or be put to at any time either before or after the expiration or termination of this agreement, where the same or any of them are based upon, arise out of or occur, directly or indirectly, by reason of any act or omission of the vendor or of any agent, employee, officer, director or subcontractor of the vendor pursuant to this agreement."