- How do I apply while I am in high school?
- I don't meet the minimum entrance requirements, how do I upgrade?
- What are the entrance requirements?
- I meet the entrance requirements. Will I get in?
- Can I take an entrance requirement course while taking the program?
- When does my program start?
- Do I have to take an assessment test for Trades programs?
- What are the fees?
- Do I have to write provincial exams?
There are several different ways to become a BCIT student. Admission & Registration will assist you through this process.Top upgrading options available to meet the entrance requirements.
Top program and then click 'Program Entry' to view the specific entrance requirements.
Top program and then click the 'Program Details or Program Entry' link in the menu on the right of the page.
This depends on your program. For some programs, you may be required. For others if you do not meet the entrance requirements or are unable to provide required transcripts, the assessment tests listed on the 'Program Entry' page for your program may be an option.
You can find the cost of your program in our Fees and Financial Aid section.
Grade 12 provincial exams are not required.
Still haven't found the answer to your question? Please ask an advisor.