Book your test centre exam sessionRegister now.
Our Test Centre locations offer testing and invigilation services for students attending other colleges and universities as well as BCIT distance education students requiring a proctored exam outside of their scheduled exam sessions.
On-line registration and payment system!
Please select "Register Now" to book your exam on-line through our registration and payment system! Once you have completed the registration portion of your exam booking you will be directed to an external site where you will pay for your exam session on-line via MasterCard or Visa (only) on-line.
Rate change notification! As of June 1, 2017 our invigilation fee for exams that are scheduled for 3 hours or less will be $50 for all days and times including Saturdays.
There is a non-refundable, non-transferable invigilation fee of $50 for sessions scheduled Monday to Friday (daytime and evening), or $65 for Saturday sessions for exams that are scheduled for 3 hours or less prior to June 1, 2017. If your home institution has allowed a maximum writing time in excess of three hours, an additional charge of $10 per hour (or part thereof) will be added to the invigilation fee.
- Once the maximum number of students per session is reached, exam dates and/or times will no longer be available.
- You should have your home institution's contact information with you before you begin registering for your exam session.
- Once you have completed the registration portion you will be directed to an external site where you will pay for your exam session on-line via credit card (only).
- You will then receive a confirmation email with an attachment which will include BCIT's invigilation consent form. This form will be accepted by most institutions that require a signed proctor or invigilation consent form. Please do not bring this to your exam session.
- Bring to your exam session valid picture id as well as the items that are permitted by your home institution.
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to the start of your exam session.
- Exams will not be released if you have not arrived in time to receive the full time allotted for your exam.
Exam session times
Room 292, Building NE1, 3700 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby, BC
- Mondays: 8:00 am, 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm
- Tuesday to Friday: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:30 pm, 2:00 pm, 4:00*, 5:30* pm and 6:30** pm
- Saturdays: 9:00 am, 10:30 am, 12:00 pm, and 1:00 pm (1:00 pm sessions available during peak periods only)
** 6:30 pm sessions will be added after 4:00 pm and 5:30 pm sessions have been filled.
Vancouver Airport Location: Aerospace Technology Campus (ATC)
Room 334A, 3800 Cessna Drive, Richmond, BC
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday: 8:30 am and 9:00 am
- Tuesday: 12:00 pm
Delta and Surrey Location: Annacis Island Campus (AIC)
Room 2649, 1608 Cliveden Avenue, Delta, BC
- Tuesday to Friday: 7:30 am and 8:30 am
For parking information for all campuses, please see Student and Visitor parking information
- Please be aware that you will be considered a "student" as well as a "visitor" in terms of parking at BCIT.
- In Student Parking lots daily rates apply. In Visitors Parking lots hourly rates apply.
- Permits must be purchased on site at the ticket kiosks.
Annacis Island campus parking information
Parking is available at the Annacis Island Campus at no charge on a first come, first served basis. Overflow parking is on the street.
Burnaby campus parking information
Please refer to the Burnaby campus map [PDF] for valid Burnaby Campus parking locations.
- Monday to Friday until 4:30 pm: You may park in Student Parking Lots A – Q or Visitor's Parking Lots V1 – V5
- Monday to Friday after 4:30 pm and all day Saturday: You may park in any lot on campus except lots 8, 16 and 24
TIP: At certain times of day, especially mornings, some of the Burnaby Campus parking lots are full. Always allow additional time to find and pay for parking prior to your scheduled exam time.
Recommended lots closest to the Burnaby Campus NE1 Test Centres prior to 4:30 pm are:
- Student Parking Lot Q
- Visitor Parking Lot V2
- Student Parking Lots A & B
Richmond campus parking information
The Richmond Campus provides pay parking. You may park in either the student parking lot or visitor parking lots. See the ATC campus map for more information.