No matter your background and training, your path to business management could start right here.
Designed especially for students with non-business diplomas and degrees, this program will introduce you to necessary business topics like management accounting, economics, marketing, human resource management, and more. Through lectures, group discussion, and case studies, you’ll learn how to apply a disciplined and professional approach to management to prepare you for your future career in business while also preparing you specifically for a pathway to the BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
About the program
- Designed for students with non-business diplomas and degrees as a pathway to the BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program
- Work closely with industry experts for exceptional networking opportunities
- Hands-on experiences with real-life problems in all fields of business
Learn more about how this program prepares you for success in the Program Details
Who should apply for the Business Management Advanced Diploma?
This program might be right for you if:
- You have a diploma or degree, but not in business
- You’re interested in pursuing a career or degree in business
- You’re seeking advanced placement based on service in the Canadian Forces (regular or reservist) or as a First Responder (firefighter, paramedic, police)
- You’re a mature student with a combination of post-secondary education and relevant work experience (normally seven years)
- You're have a Red Seal or Journeyman Certified
If any of this sounds like you, apply today at the Program Entry
What grads can do
By completing your Business Management Advanced Diploma, you’ll be developing the key, life-long skills necessary for a solid foundation in business. This foundation will allow you to pursue exciting career opportunities immediately upon graduation as well as preparing you for further study and the potential for even more exciting, rewarding job opportunities through the BCIT Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree program.
Find out where earning your Business Management Advanced Diploma can take you at the Graduating and Jobs