INTD 2305 - Space Planning / Studio B
Interior Design Part-time Studies Course
This course will further examine the space planning process and will deal with commercial spaces. (4.0 Credits)
INTD 1330 and 65% in INTD 1350 and 65% in INTD 1345 and 65% in INTD 1310 and 65% in INTD 2300
This course isn't currently offered through BCIT Part-time Studies. Please check back next term or subscribe
to receive email updates.
Upon successful completion, the student will be able to:
- Complete a commercial design project following a design process.
- Formulate a design solution that incorporates relevant research.
- Present design project to the class .
- Produce drawings which include plans, elevations, sections, isometrics, reflected ceiling plans.
- Render drawings to demonstrate concept and material finishes.
- Produce a concept package.
Interested in being notified about future offerings of INTD 2305 - Space Planning / Studio B? If so, fill out the information below and we'll notify you by email.