Register or Log in to eJobs now and start posting for only $60 per posting (GST included)!
Note: We reserve the right to restrict access.
eJobs is a web-based job posting system that makes finding or hiring BCIT students and graduates easy. Find out more about eJobs [PDF] and our services for employers, and register for eJobs to post your position within minutes!
Employers can post jobs and review student resumes online 24 hours a day from anywhere with internet access.
eJobs@BCIT allows you to quickly and easily:
- View targeted resumes of job-ready candidates.
- List jobs for qualified BCIT students and alumni.
- Automatically post your job opportunity for three weeks, after which it is removed from our system.
- Have job listings emailed to a targeted group of candidates.
- Your company can benefit from BCIT's pool of professional trained candidates, who have the latest job-ready skills.
- Find and hire qualified candidates... fast.
- Eliminate wasted time on unqualified resumes.
- Reduce outrageous advertising expenses.
eJobs@BCIT usage statistics
- eJobs averages over 250 job postings per month.
- Each job receives an average of 70 hits by students.
- eJobs averages over 300 qualified resumes per month.
eJobs@BCIT posting rates
- Online posting of your position for 21 days - $60.00 Employer Rate Sheet [PDF]
- Download up to 20 resumes in a 30-day period once you have posted your position - $10
Other recruiting information
- Campus Recruiting Forum: Annual gathering of recruiters in Vancouver focused on post-secondary recruitment. (Event sponsored by BCIT Student Employment Services)