Welcome to Post-Secondary Communication Access Services (PCAS) at BCIT. The BC Ministry of Advanced Education and Labour Market Development funds this province-wide service to support students with hearing loss.
On this website you will find information for:
- Disability coordinators and administrators to recruit and hire service providers
- Interpreters, transcribers, captioners and electronic note-takers (service providers) who work in post-secondary classrooms
- Students, teachers and parents who want to explore service options in post-secondary
- Faculty to explore teaching tools that enhance access for students in their classrooms; and staff who interact with students with hearing loss.
Check out the resources on these web pages or contact us directly - we welcome your inquiries.
- For disability services coordinators and administrators
- For service providers
- For students, teachers and parents
- For faculty and staff
Speech-to-Text Transcribing A Consumer Report