Why Applied and Natural Sciences?
BCIT's programs in applied and natural sciences contribute to the betterment of society and the environment: from sustainability to chemical sciences, and biotechnology to forensics. Lead and innovate solutions that will transform the world around us.
- BCIT now offers Geographic Information Systems credentials via e-learning. Learn more
- Geomatics student, Harinder, shares why he chose this field and the challenges he looks forward to. Watch Video
- Newly-revised Chemical and Environmental Technology program. Watch Video
- Sustaining our forests – Sustainable Resource Management upcoming information session. Attend an Info Session
- New and one-of-a-kind - BCIT's Ecological Restoration degree, protecting the environment for generations to come. Learn more