Distance & Online Learners :: Need Help?
There are many ways for you to get help, whether it’s a quick question or in-depth research assistance:
- Visit one of our libraries during open hours.
- Email a question.
- Chat live with a BC librarian using the AskAway service.
- Phone 604-432-8371 during Help Desk / Information Services hours. Voice mail is available.
- Contact the reference librarian who specializes in your program area.
- Contact circulation about getting Library materials, renewals and holds.