The Legion Military Skills Conversion Program, formerly known as the Reservist Re-entry Program, is designed to help accelerate and advance the civilian careers of former and current Reserve Forces and Regular Forces Canadian military members. Through the three pronged program, participants can choose to follow one, two, or all three of the following program paths:
- Fast track your education with a credential at BCIT through credits for your experience
- Become an entrepreneur and start a business
- Find a job and get working
Wondering if you qualify for the program? Do you:
- Are you currently in the Canadian or American military? OR
- Have previous military experience from Canada, America, Britain, New Zealand, or Australia?
If you would like to participate in our program, please fill out our contact form on the Contact Us page. In the comments section please give an outline of why you are interested in the program. Make sure to put down accurate contact information so we can get back to you in a timely manner.
If you're on Facebook, become a fan of our Facebook Page. It's a good place to interact with other program participants, current military students, and program supporters and is regularly updated with photos, related links, and news.
Help us spread the news about our program by downloading our brochure [PDF] and emailing it to others.