Helping Students Succeed at BCIT
The Learning Commons is a collaborative framework of space and services designed to facilitate student retention and success at BCIT. We are located at the Burnaby Campus Library.
Current services include:
- peer tutoring
- writing centre
- online study skills resources.
- Aboriginal Services
- Communication Department
- Counselling and Student Development
- Disability Resource Centre
- International Student Centre
- Student Association
- Student Employment Services.
We are guided by an advisory committee including representatives from our partners and from academic departments.