About VancouverLiving and studying abroad can be the experience of a lifetime. And there’s no better place than Vancouver.
Located on Canada’s exciting west coast in the province of British Columbia, Vancouver has been voted the world’s most liveable city for many years, most recently in 2010. ‘Where the mountains meet the sea’, Vancouver is surrounded by tall mountains and the sparkling Pacific Ocean.
Exciting and safe
- Life in the city is an ideal balance between the cosmopolitan attractions of a modern city and a stunning natural environment.
- With one of the mildest climates in Canada, it is the country's warmest city during winter.
- This Olympic city has a reputation for being safe, friendly, breathtakingly beautiful and rich in culture.
Accessible and multicultural
- Vancouver offers some of the world’s finest recreational opportunities and cultural events.
- It is possible to enjoy golf and world-class skiing all in one day.
- Over 1/3 of its residents speaking a language other than English.
- The city's culturally diverse population offers amazing shops, restaurants, theatres and clubs.