International Student Services
We are committed to making your transition to Vancouver and BCIT as simple and stress-free as possible. We offer advice, guidance and support every step of the way.
We have categorized our services into four sections: based on when you need them most.
Before you arrive in Vancouver
- Receiving advice on program applications and education planning
Applying for a Canadian visa and/or study permit
Upgrading your English
Planning for housing (accommodation)
When you arrive in Vancouver
- Planning for transportation from the airport
- Attending BCIT’s new student orientation
- Applying for medical insurance
During your education at BCIT
- Enjoying recreation and social events
- Finding part-time employment while studying
- Qualifying for international student awards
- Using BCIT's campus resources to the fullest!
Important student forms
Find your form
- Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) forms
- Program application, program withdrawl, transcript request, credential request forms
- Homestay housing forms
- Health insurance forms
- Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) forms