International Business CollaborationBCIT’s partnerships have grown quickly to include training, education and research initiatives in Central America, Eastern Europe, the Middle East, South America, and Southeast Asia.
Through the mobility of faculty and students, in addition to the transferability of credentials and credits, BCIT is committed to providing individuals with international pathways to and from BCIT to advance their careers.
Our initiatives through international collaboration and partnership development with foreign educational institutions and industry provide opportunities for:
- Experiencing academic and industry culture overseas
- Foreign and domestic faculty to travel to and from BCIT
- Students to visit partner institutions promoting the development of a global perspective
- International students with BCIT’s International Diploma to advance their studies at BCIT
- Transferring credits to and from BCIT as a result of program-specific articulation agreements with partner institutions.