Our Partnerships Make Us Strong
BCIT schools maintain partnerships with BC, Canadian and International industry associations or companies to ensure that our programs and services are relevant. Find out more about department specific industry partnerships and training opportunities:
- School of Business
- School of Computing and Academic Studies
- School of Construction and the Environment
- School of Energy
- School of Health
- School of Transportation
- Applied Research Liaison Office
Training and hiring
- employee training: for custom program and course curriculum development and corporate training delivery
- arrange for apprenticeships
- hire BCIT graduates
- find a BCIT co-op student
- post an internship on ejobs
- initiate student projects - see the individual school links listed above for details
- The Applied Research Liaison Office (ARLO) supports research at BCIT, providing a wide range of support services and guidance to business and industry.
- The Technology Center works with business and industry on research projects involving: the design and development of prototype devices, systems and applications; and the analysis, testing and evaluation of new technologies.
- BCIT Faculty and Administrative staff are subject matter experts across our 400+ program areas. Connect through our employee directory.