For Immigration: Step 1
You must arrange to submit:
- A full set of official documents. These documents must be sent directly to ICES from your educational institution or educational authority. These documents must confirm the award of the credential and completion of each individual course taken. (Note, the official confirmation of the award of the completed credential can arrive in letter form from the appropriate authority accompanying the official transcript of records.)
- Please note the mode of delivery (regular/distance education/part-time/full-time) and campus location must also be included on the official documents or in an accompanying letter.
- If translations of official documents are required, clients will be contacted once official documents arrive to ICES. Please see more information about translations below.
Applicants with credentials from the People’s Republic of China (PRC) will be required to have a China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) validation sent directly to our offices.
For non-university or Benke-level awards you may choose to arrange for credential authenticity reports to be sent directly to ICES by the China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC/CHSI).
For a document to be considered official, it must meet the following standards:
- Mailed from educational institution directly to ICES office
- Document has never been handled by client, client’s friend or relative
- Bears proper seals, signatures, and postal markings