How to Apply
- You can only apply online here.
- You have the ability to provide us with your resume as an attachment.
- Your attachment must be one of the following document types:
- Word (.doc)
- Rich text (.rtf)
- Portable Document Format (.pdf)
- Click the job titles on our Careers at BCIT page to view job details.
- Apply for a job by clicking the Apply now button.
- Make sure to provide us with your contact information. Fields marked * must be filled in.
- Attach your cover letter and resumé in the fields provided.
- Complete the consent statement.
- When you're finished entering all of your information, click
- You will receive a confirmation of receipt.
Still need help? Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equivalent education, skills and experience
We are committed to providing a fair and equitable selection process. We provide guidance and support to selection committees when determining equivalent skills, education and experience.
- You must complete the Equivalency For Education, Skills or Work Experience form and provide justification.
- Selection committees will assess your application and make recommendations to the hiring manager.
- A selection committee's assessment may include an interview with you to determine equivalency.
- The following information may be considered when determining equivalency:
- Pre-screen interviews
- Applications and resume
- Information on the equivalency form
- Skills-based testing
- Other supporting materials
- It is your responsibility to identify your equivalent skills, education and/or experience, at the time of application and provide us with supporting documentation.
- For some positions equivalencies are not considered, such requirements are identified in the posting.
Tips for completing the equivalency form
- Consider the key job requirements and competencies of the position when providing justification for equivalency.
- Complete and include with your on-line job application package.
- Include all supporting documents that support your application with your package.
- Provide specifics related to your educational coursework; include information about the content, duration and work experiences.