Recognizing Your Gift
Thank you for considering a gift to BCIT, or for having supported us in the past. As a donor, you’re shaping the future of BCIT and ensuring our graduates gain the BCIT advantage.
Dr. Arnet and Mabel Pentland
established endowments at BCIT.
BCIT appreciates the generosity of donors who make BCIT a priority in their philanthropy. We work with donors to ensure they receive appropriate recognition based on the level of their gift, and their wishes.
Recognition opportunities include:
- Naming opportunities for buildings, facilities and research centres
- Naming of scholarships, awards and bursaries
- Naming of endowed funds
- Donor recognition walls or plaques, and listings in the annual Honour Roll on the BCIT Foundation website
- Invitation to the BCIT Foundation’s annual donor recognition event -- Celebrating the Best
- Invitation to personally present awards to our most deserving students at our Annual Awards Ceremonies, if applicable
- Listing in our Awards Ceremonies program, if applicable
- Editorials in institute publications, media releases, or print advertisements in industry/trade publications.