Funding your education starts here
- Nominate a student for a special graduating award [PDF]!
- Free educational webinars available regarding repayment of your government sponsored student loans
- If you have paid your tuition, you could still apply for student loan and grant assistance at StudentAidBC
- Apply for a student loan!
- Can't pay your fees? How to get an extension
- Payment Changes at BCIT
- Keep your student loans interest-free: You must apply every term
- Manage your student loans online
- Students applying for 'Student Aid Alberta' should contact Student Financial Aid and Awards to obtain details on start/end dates, book and supply costs for your program
It is Student Financial Aid and Award's mandate to provide an effective and comprehensive program of need-based and achievement-based awards and services to assist qualified students to access and work towards completion of their BCIT education and training.
Quality Service Standards:
Student Financial Aid and Awards must operate within the context of the administrative compliance expectations of the B.C. government and the government of Canada. In addition, all SFA&A Coordinators and Advisors are members of the Association of Student Awards Personnel of B.C. and the Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, and as such are expected to adhere to their respective Codes of Ethics.
Read more about SFA&A Customer Service Standards and Code of Ethics [PDF].