Funding your education starts here
- Apply for a 2015/2016 student loan!
- Can't pay your fees? How to get an extension
- Payment Changes at BCIT
- Apply for 2015/2016 Entrance Awards - deadline August 5, 2015
- Keep your student loans interest-free: You must apply every term
- Manage your student loans online
- Students applying for 'Student Aid Alberta' should contact Student Financial Aid and Awards to obtain details on start/end dates, book and supply costs for your program
It is our mission to provide an effective and comprehensive program of need-based and achievement-based awards and services to assist qualified students to access and work towards completion of their BCIT education and training.
Student Financial Aid and Awards must operate within the context of the administrative compliance expectations of the B.C. government and the government of Canada. In addition, all SFAA Coordinators and Advisors are members of the Association of Student Awards Personnel of B.C. and the Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, and as such are expected to adhere to their respective Codes of Ethics.