Funding your education starts here
It is our mission to provide an effective and comprehensive program of need-based and achievement-based awards and services to assist qualified students to access and work towards completion of their BCIT education and training.
Key information and updates
- Part-time Studies: You are required to declare your program
- Tuition Fee Payment Deadline: How to get an extension
- Apply every term to keep your student loans interest-free
- Notice for Loan Borrowers from 2000-2006
- January bursary results will be available mid-March either through your myBCIT account or by regular mail
Student Financial Aid and Awards must operate within the context of the administrative compliance expectations of the B.C. government and the government of Canada. In addition, all SFAA Coordinators and Advisors are members of the Association of Student Awards Personnel of B.C. and the Canadian Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators, and as such are expected to adhere to their respective Codes of Ethics.