Discover your potential and achieve your post-secondary goals at BCIT!
Our focus at the Disability Resource Centre is to empower you to overcome the limits and barriers that you encounter during your studies, visible and invisible, permanent or temporary. We look forward to helping you "level the playing field" and succeed in your courses. Whether you’re a full-time or a part-time student, or even if you just need help in figuring out which option is the best fit for you, we’d like to meet with you.
Enjoy browsing through the useful information we’ve put together on our website. Then call or come meet with us in a friendly, casual environment! Besides the assistance we can offer you, we can help you find other BCIT or community services when you need them.
So don’t wait – discover your potential today!
What Is New?
- Awards for students with disabilities
- Sarah Gaulin Scholarship
- Employ-ability Program
- Registered Disability Savings Plan [PDF]
- BCIT Library Accessibility Study [PDF]
- Help SheetSself-Help Guides on Provincial Disability Benefits and Programs
- Scholarship & Bursary Applications for Students with Physical disability [PDF]
- Bursaries and Scholarship for Students with Mental Illness
Our next Information Session for Prospective Students is scheduled for Jun 26th at 1:00 pm. at SW01-2360.
Meet Tamara, a BCIT Marketing student