High School ApplicantsBCIT welcomes applications from high school students. Once a student has chosen the program in which they wish to apply and has reviewed the entrance requirements, they can generally apply with either of the following:
- Midterm grade for the required course
- Final grade for the required course
- Find and review the specific entrance requirements for the program on the "Program Entry" web page.
- Have the required documents that show you meet all of the entrance requirements for your chosen program.
Help Your Student Apply
1) Find their program
- Visit bcit.ca/study
- If you know the name of the program use the search bar to find the appropriate catalogue listing.
- If you don't know the name of the program browse a complete list or use the advanced search tool to help narrow your results.
2) Check entrance requirements
Once you've found the program you can find entrance requirements by browsing to Program Entry, found under Program Information in the right-hand navigation menu.