How to Apply
All of our classes are offered on a part-time basis. We encourage students to work while studying to bring previous and current work experience into the classroom. This way, students will find that they are able to understand the material in greater depth and will be able to immediately apply their classroom and lab learnings to “real” life.
Seminars and Workshops
- Identify the seminar or workshop you wish to attend
- Contact the Forensics department at 604.412.7436 for registration
Note: Please register at least a week before the seminar or workshop begins to ensure attendance, as space is limited.
BTech and ASC Programs
- Identify your area of interest. View our program areas.
- Ensure you meet the entrance requirements which can be found on the following pages:
- Computer Crime: Btech
- Computer Crime: ASC
- Crime and Intelligence Analysis: Btech
- Crime and Intelligence Analysis: ASC
- Forensic Health Sciences
- Forensic Science: BTech
- Forensic Science: ASC
- General Criminalistics: ASC
|Term||Info Session||Application Deadline||Term Begins|
|Winter 2014||June 10, 2013||August 9, 2013||January 6, 2014|
|Spring/Summer 2014||September 16, 2013||November 25, 2013||April 7, 2014|