Current Application Training Courses
All "COMP" courses are built on top of COMP 1002- Computer Concepts which teaches personal computer literacy, file management and system security.
- COMP 1002 - Computer Concepts
You are required to have basic Windows PC knowledge before starting any of the following application training courses.
- COMP 2010 - Microsoft Office 2013
Learn to be proficient in the standard MS Office applications and complete this course in 6 or 12 weeks. Some students with prior knowledge may consider the 2 week compressed version for a refresher.
Expert level skills are provided for the individual courses for MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint. The following courses are typically 12 weeks and taught to Industry Certification Standards:
- COMP 2364 - Microsoft Excel 2013
- COMP 2369 - Microsoft Word 2013
- COMP 2374 - Microsoft Access 2013
- COMP 2384 - Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 Workshop
Students are prepared to challenge the Microsoft exams where available.One-Day MS Office Seminars
These non-credit workshops that are tailored for those who would like to increase their efficiency in their day-to-day tasks. Participants will gain a working knowledge of applications in just one day.
- COMP 0266 - MS Word Workshop Level 1
- COMP 0267 - MS Word Workshop Level 2
- COMP 0268 - MS Word Workshop Level 3
- COMP 0261 - MS Excel Workshop Level 1
- COMP 0264 - MS Excel Workshop Level 2
- COMP 0269 - MS Excel Workshop Level 3
- COMP 0371 - Introduction to Database Systems with MS Access
- COMP 0372 - Data Analysis with MS Access
Additional Computer Application Training
The following end user courses are also available:
- COMP 1255 - Simply Accounting (Requires accounting knowledge)
- COMP 2252 - Business Intelligence with Crystal Reports (Level 1 & 2 combined)
- COMP 2253 - SAP Crystal Reports Advanced
- COMP 2256 - Visual Analytics for Business Intelligence with Tableau
Click on your course to register online now