Partner UniversitiesForming partnerships with other institutes benefits students in many ways. The most notable is the fee structure for the exchange semester. Students participating in an exchange with a partner institute will normally be assessed fees at the domestic rate, which is a considerable savings in many cases.
Students should note that exchange opportunities are not limited to just the institutes that have signed partnership agreements with BCIT. Most universities accept visiting students from other countries. While we not be able to offer the same fee arrangements, the School of Business International Exchange Office will happily assist a student in applying for exchange with a recognized institute of their choice.
- Griffith University (BBA & MBA Articulation agreement)
- The Upper Austria University of Applied Sciences
- The University of Applied Sciences of Vienna
- Austrian Scholarships
- Ernst Mach Grant - 940 €/per month for exchange students at an Austrian university of applied sciences - Application deadline is March 1
- Institut Sepérieur de Commerce International de Dunkerque
- Leonard De Vinci Pole Universitaire
- Toulouse Business School
- Hochschule Bremen / University of Applied Sciences
- HTW Berlin University of Applied Sciences
- German Scholarships
- Barcelona Business School (a part of Toulouse Business School)
BCIT's School of Business International Exchange Program is currently working on developing MOUs with several more potential partner universities in several countries. If you are a university or post secondary institution interested in forming an exchange partnership with BCIT's School of Business, please contact, International Program Coordinator.