|Upcoming Textbook Buyback Dates
|Burnaby (Bldg. SE2 Ground Floor, Bookstore Foyer)
|Wednesday, December 9||10:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Thursday, December 10||10:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Friday, December 11||10:30 am - 3:30 pm|
|Burnaby (Bldg. SE2 2nd Floor, Townsquare C)|
|Wednesday, January 6||11:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Thursday, January 7||11:30 am - 6:00 pm|
|Friday, January 8||9:30 am - 3:00 pm|
Buyback is your chance to sell unwanted textbooks. Bring your textbooks in during the dates and times listed above and an independent used book wholesaler will determine their value and offer you a price
There is no guarantee that a book will have a Buyback value, and BCIT Bookstore staff does not have answers about the value or need for your textbooks.
- In order to get the best price, sell your book as early as possible.
- Please bring your BCIT ID card.
- Books that are damaged or have excessive highlighting or writing in them may not be purchased.
What if your books are not needed at Buyback?
If your books are not bought at Buyback, you can browse or post your books in our peer-to-peer online textbook swap section below.
Online Textbook Swap
- BCIT Bookstore Swap Buy and sell textbooks and course materials for Burnaby and satellite campuses.
- Distance Education & Online Learning Online Swap
Buy and sell textbooks and course materials for Distance Education and Online courses.
- Downtown Campus Swap
Buy and sell textbooks and course materials for Downtown Campus