Business Basics for InnovationThe BCIT Applied Research Liaison Office offers a series of one hour workshops for students to learn basic business planning concepts for innovation and new business start-ups. The BCIT Student Association also hosts a series of Entrepreneurial Services Workshops in the spring.
Students who attend five or more of these workshops earn a "Business Basics in Innovation" Certificate of Completion. All students welcome!
2017 Business Basics Workshops
- Jan 26 Define your Idea (Writing a Business Case)
- Feb 2 Will it really work? (Product Validation)
- Feb 9 Find your Competitive Edge (Market Research)
- Feb 16 Money. Get it, Keep it, grow it. (Financial Literacy)
- Mar 10 Plan to Win (Your Business Plan)
- Futurpreneur loan application tools
- Mar 16 Sell! Sell! Sell! (Perfecting your Pitch)
- Mar 23 Pitch Video Tips and Tricks
If you have any questions, please contact ARLO.