2017 Business Basics for InnovationThe BCIT Applied Research Liaison Office offers a series of one hour workshops for students to learn basic business planning concepts for innovation and new business start-ups.
Students who attend five or more of these sessions or BCIT Student Association's Entrepreneurial Services Workshops before Mar 26, 2017 earn a "Business Basics in Innovation" Certificate of Completion! All students welcome!
- Jan 26 Define your Idea (Writing a Business Case)
- Feb 2 Will it really work? (Product Validation)
- Feb 9 Find your Competitive Edge (Market Research)
- Feb 16 Money. Get it, Keep it, grow it. (Financial Literacy)
- Mar 10 Plan to Win (Your Business Plan)
- Futurpreneur loan application tools
- Mar 16 Sell! Sell! Sell! (Perfecting your Pitch)
- Mar 23 Pitch Video Tips and Tricks
- Sessions are in the Student Council Chambers – SE2 – Third Floor, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm.
- Sessions have a 30 minute presentation followed by a 15 minute Q&A and/or practical application.
- Pizza and refreshments provided.
- Sessions are free, but thiere is limited seating so please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
If you have any questions, please contact ARLO.