Supporting and Giving Back to BCIT
BCIT Alumni make a difference
As a BCIT graduate you know first-hand the benefits of a BCIT education and the difference this education has in someone's life. Your support can help more students graduate with job-ready skills to have rewarding careers and contribute to the quality of life in our communities.
BCIT 50th Anniversary Legacy Fund for Students in Financial Need
The BCIT 50th Anniversary Legacy Fund will establish a permanent source of funding to support students in financial need to help them complete their studies. Our goal is to raise $250,000 during the 50th Anniversary Year.
Why Students need your Help
Every year, on average 1,220 students receive financial support through bursaries because they have a hard time making ends meet. But, we can’t help all students due to lack of funds - even though they are in need of financial assistance.
Your donation will help ensure more students get the financial support they need through bursaries and other initiatives.
Double the impact of your gift
Donations of $50 or more to the 50th Anniversary Legacy Fund will be matched through secured funding up to $100,000. So your $50 donation will become $100.
Triple the impact of your gift
Many employers match the donations their employees make to charity. To find out if your employer will match your gift to support BCIT check here.
There are many ways to give.
- Online: Make an online donation today to support students.
- Mail: Send your donation to BCIT Foundation, 3700 Willingdon Avenue, Burnaby, V5G 3H2.*
- Regular Giving: Become a monthly donor. Please call 604-432-8803
- Payroll Giving: BCIT Employees can make regular donations through payroll giving by completing the payroll deduction form.
- Securities: To make a donation of listed securities please call 604-432-8803
* Please make your cheque payable to BCIT Foundation and include a note saying "50th Anniversary Legacy Fund for Students in Financial Need".
For more information please contact:
Associate Director, Annual Giving and Stewardship