eJobsDon't play hard to get. Employers want to hire BCIT grads, so make sure they can find you! Employers are currently recruiting for full-time, part-time and temporary positions in all program areas. Register online today for access to jobs - you can even have them sent directly to your email address. Post your resume online and browse job listings 24 hours a day.
Students & Alumni
|Step 1:||Register online for eJobs to gain free access to exciting job postings|
|Step 2:||Post your resume in ejobs.|
|Step 3:||Consult the monthly work search seminar schedule available through
BCIT’s Student Employment Services.
You can also visit their Burnaby Office location in SW1 - 1022.
Work Search Seminar schedule
Make an Appointment: First come, first serve basis times are limited
to approximately 30 minute session. In some cases more than one
session maybe needed.
To schedule an appointment with the Work Coach call 604-456-8014 or
When you register for eJobs, you can list your position online for a low fee that allows you to target different BCIT program groups.
Recruiting from BCIT is a fast and efficient way to connect your company with industry-trained BCIT graduates.
Find out more about eJobs and our services for employers, and register to post your position within minutes!
Employers can post jobs and review student resumes online 24 hours a day from anywhere with Internet access.
eJobs@BCIT allows you to quickly and easily:
- View targeted resumes of job-ready candidates.
- List jobs for qualified BCIT students and alumni.
- Automatically post your job opportunity for three weeks.
- Have job listings emailed to a targeted group of candidates.
- Your company can benefit from BCIT's professional and trained candidates, who have the latest job-ready skills.
- Find and hire qualified candidates ... fast.
- Eliminate wasted time on unqualified resumes.
- Reduce costly advertising expenses.
Call to BCIT EmployeesLink talent, launch careers
Student Employment Services is the home of eJobs, BCIT's unique web-based recruiting system enabling employers to instantly target students and alumni in programs related to job postings.