Welcome to BCIT on the Coast Salish Territory
BCIT is committed to the success of Aboriginal students, and Aboriginal Services is here to serve as a welcoming 'home away from home'.
Financial Aid Deadlines Approaching:
- Ausenco Aboriginal Trades Bank - drop in and ask for application.
- The Irving K. Barber BC Scholarship Society 2015 applications now online! Deadline March 31, 2015
- Indspire - Indigenous Education Bursary and Scholarships - Feb.16 & Nov.1, 2015
- Please note The Norma Rose Point Student Success Grant for Aboriginal Students deadlines are:
- Technology : January 26, 2015
- Trades: March.16, 2015
- Apprenticeship completion-inquire at Aboriginal Services
- BCIT Winter 2015 Bursaries Deadline [PDF] - January 30, 2015
- BCIT Student Financial Aid and Awards External Aboriginal Awards flyer [PDF]
- Aboriginal Bursaries Search Tool - Check this out!
"Here is the place to nourish your mind, body and inner self. Here is the place to fulfill your goals through the guidance and the instruction of qualified trainers. The advantage of being a graduate from BCIT is you are recognized and accepted around the world.
Aboriginal Services has an open door policy, we greet you with an open mind and open heart, ready to help each student with the hurdles that life may throw your way. We encourage you to explore possibilities in advancing your skills in the field of your choice or wishes."